The ADR Forum is a premier annual event organised by the AI, Data and Robotics Association (Adra) in collaboration with the European Commission that brings together leading experts, innovators, policymakers, and enthusiasts from the AI, Data, and Robotics community. Our mission is to shape the future of these transformative technologies, fostering an inclusive and collaborative environment that drives responsible innovation and societal impact.
Exploring European Generative AI: shaping society and innovation
With a focus on European Generative AI, our forum aims to explore the potential and implications of this cutting-edge technology within our diverse society. Through visionary keynotes, thought-provoking panels, and engaging discussions, we delve into the latest advancements, challenges, and opportunities in the ADR domain.
Collaborative convergence: fostering inclusivity in the ADR Forum
As a multi-stakeholder gathering, the ADR Forum provides a platform for cross-disciplinary and cross-community convergence, fostering collaboration between academia, industry, and policymakers. By bridging these diverse perspectives, we aim to define and contribute to the update and implementation of the Strategic Research, Innovation, and Deployment Agenda.
- Sharing expert visions on the EU landscape on generative AI and Foundation Models (including LLMs), and informing the general public about recent developments and outlook, in particular in the ADR context
- Identify opportunities for Europe to (globally) position itself as a world leader in the ADR domain.
- Facilitate the convergence and synergies between stakeholder communities to move the European AI, Data and Robotics agenda forward
- Bringing the ADR communities together and recruiting new industry members to join Adra
- Discussing the opportunities, the fantasies, and the actual threats brought by these technologies to our society
Join the ADR Forum: empowering a sustainable European ecosystem
Join us at the ADR Forum to connect with like-minded professionals, discover emerging trends, and contribute to shaping a sustainable, effective, and coherent European AI, Data, and Robotics ecosystem. Together, we will pave the way for responsible AI-powered digital transformation, aligned with European values, and aimed at creating a prosperous, secure, and resilient multicultural society.
Be part of this transformative journey. We look forward to welcoming you to the ADR Forum as we collectively explore the endless possibilities of AI, Data, and Robotics and their potential to shape a brighter future for all.
- Prof. Marc Schoenauer (Deputy Research Director in charge of AI, INRIA) – conference chair
- Prof. Stefan Leijnen (VP for AI Industry, AI, Data & Robotics Association) – conference chair
- Evangelia Markidou (Head of Sector, AI Technology, Deployment and Impact, European Commission)
- Kimmo Rossi (Head of Research and Innovation, Data Policy and Innovation, European Commission)
- Philip Piatkiewicz (Secretary General, AI, Data & Robotics Association)
- Juha Röning (Adra Board, University of Oulu)
- Viviane Habert (Inria)
- Jozef Geurts (Inria)
Communication and Marketing Committee
- Caj Södergård (NextAI)
- Niccolo Zazzeri (Trust-IT)
Sponsoring and Exhibition
- Philip Piatkiewicz (Adra)
- Eloisa Villar Acevedo (Eviden)
Got any questions? Get in contact with the organisers!