Advancements in AI and robotics are closely related to interpretation of large data volumes. Therefore, the healthcare topic group workshop will be focusing on the connection among and integration of activities in these fields on European level. The central objective will be to facilitate the application of innovative technologies in the healthcare sector in order to improve the quality of care and building societal, market and political impact. The aim of the workshop is to boost the activities of the TG healthcare by fostering collaboration and innovation in the healthcare setting.
Network building and connectivity through identifying key actors and stakeholders, while striving for inclusion and creating a spectrum of actors, covering the entire innovation chain along the continuum of healthcare pathway (specialized intervention in hospitals – lightweight care at home).
Identification of the success stories and challenges in AI, data and robotics in order to form the environment and map the difficulties related to deployment in the healthcare setting.
- 15:30-15:35 TG - Introduction
Assoc. prof Françoise Siepel University of Twente - Coordinator
- 15:35-16:00 - EIT Digital and healthcare sector
Jesus Contreras - COO EIT Digital
- 16:00-16:25 - AI & TEF in Healthcare
Prof Petra Ritter - Professor of Brain Simulation at Charité / Coordinator TEF health
- 16:25-16:50 - Lessons learned healthcare robotics
Federica Cornacchia - Robotics specialist Eurecat
- 16:50-17:00 - Panel discussion & questionnaire
List of the workshop speakers:
- Françoise J Siepel - University of Twente - Coordinator
- Jesus Contreras - COO EIT Digital
- Petra Ritter - Professor of Brain Simulation at Charité / Coordinator TEF health
- Federica Cornacchia - Robotics specialist Eurecat