The ADR Forum welcomes workshop proposals encompassing a wide range of topics at the intersection of AI, Data, and Robotics. While the call is thematically open, we particularly encourage submissions that fall under the following workshop types:
- Workshops Initiating Adra Topic Groups: Proposals aimed at launching new Adra topic groups to foster collaboration and innovation.
- 'Birds of a Feather' Workshops: Clustering projects with mutual interests on specific topics for in-depth discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Forward-Looking Workshops: Leveraging ADR convergence to drive progress in European industry and society.
Workshop Assessment and Selection
Our esteemed Programme Committee will thoroughly review each proposal, selecting 6 workshops that seamlessly align with the event's program and resonate with a diverse audience. To increase the likelihood of selection, workshop proposers are advised to emphasize the following points:
- Demonstrating the Cross-Domain Nature: Clearly showcasing the workshop's relevance to AI, Data, and Robotics.
- Action-Oriented Purpose: Defining a clear workshop objective to engage and attract attendees.
- Addressing Concrete Problems: Outlining specific questions for discussion and providing anticipated outcomes.
- Focus on New and Emerging Topics: Emphasizing strategic and trending areas of interest.
- Well-Structured Agenda and Confirmed Contributors: Providing a detailed workshop plan and confirming participating contributors.
- High Interactivity: Designing an engaging workshop format that encourages lively exchanges among attendees.
- Diverse Representation: Ensuring a balanced presence of industrial, academic, end-user, and policy maker contributors.
- Workshop Duration: All workshops have a maximum duration of 90 minutes.
- In-Person Only: Workshops will be conducted in-person, with exceptions only for keynote speakers.
- Registration and Fee: All speakers and participants must register for the forum and pay the registration fee.
- Gender Balance: Workshops are expected to strive for appropriate gender representation among speakers.
To submit a workshop proposal, please use the online form below.
The application deadline is set by 29th September 2023.